- 2 packages (3 oz each) of cranberry jello
- 2 cans whole cranberry sauce
- 3½ cups water
- 1 cup seedless green grapes cut in half
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped Heartland Nuts Northern Pecans
- Heat water in a large sauce pan.
- Add jello and cranberry sauce, stir until the jello is dissolved and the cranberry sauce is melted.
- Pour into a large bowl or 9×13 pan.
- Place in refrigerator until the mixture starts to congeal.
- Add the grapes, celery, blueberries and nuts, stir well.